Matt Smith as The Doctor (Picture: BBC)
Today just got a whole lot better with the discovery that someone has re-imagined all 12 incarnations of the Time Lords from Doctor Who.
From Tom Baker as a flandoodle to David Tennant as a long-haired chihuahua, thanks to Doctor Who fan and DeviantARTist Tee-Kyrin, all are accounted for in their tail-wagging glory.
1. The very first Doctor, William Hartnell, as a greyhound will no doubt be racing to the Tardis for his next adventure.
2. Patrick Troughton as a Boston terrier is sure to terrorise the Daleks.
3. The third Doctor, Jon Pertwee, as a sheepdog just needs a good companion.
4. Tom Baker – complete with signature striped scarf – makes the perfect flandoodle.
5. Peter Davison is good at fetching the answers to the universe as a yellow labrador.
6. Colin Baker (or should that be ‘barker’!?), as a cocker spaniel.
View original post 91 more words